5 Phrases We Call the Language of Love

Instructions for the Language of Love: 

1. Use when trying to face relationship conflict in the healthiest, most peaceful/loving way. 
2. Use when trying to communicate something difficult. 
3. Use when faced with a partner or child or human being you love whom has completely betrayed you or disappointed you. 
4. Use when you want to offer real love and empowerment to a partner, loved one, or child - instead of fear.
5. Use because it's who you want to be and not because you want someone to change; use it because it's what you want to offer this world. 
6. And use these words for yourself, too, if you find yourself in need of some love. The offering from me to you is here. XO

5 phrases:

"I see you."
I see your humanity. I see your suffering. I see your past. I see that you are hurting. I see that some sort of pain has brought you here. You are not defined by what happened or is happening to you. I see that you have worth regardless. I see the real you. 

"I trust you."
I know you will figure this out. You have everything you need to succeed. I'm not worried. You don't need to be perfect. I trust that even if you make a mistake in this moment, you'll do your best to learn from it. Even your mistakes will be valuable. You have a lifetime to learn and grow. I know that your life can get better and better.

"I believe in you."
I've seen your good side. I've seen what you are capable of. I know that you have a good heart. I know that you have good intentions. I know that you'll be able to get better and better at being you, at being whole, and at believing in your own worth as well. Your life will unfold in beautiful ways. Good things await you.

"You are going to figure this out."
Life may be difficult, but life is also full of beauty and potential. I know you'll be able to uncover more and more of that potential. Perhaps you've had a rough patch, but that is the human experience and nothing to worry about. Every single person faces rough patches of some kind, and you, too, can face it with every ounce of inner power that you have. This time may be challenging, but it will bring you more knowledge, more experience, morecapabilities, and more compassion. You are going to be better for it!

"It's ok to make mistakes. I still love you."
No matter what you've done, it doesn't change the fact that you have worth. I'm not going to judge you. You are worthy of my time, you are worthy of my respect, you are worthy of my love. Even if you disagree with me - even if you reject me - you are deserving of respect - just as every human being is deserving. There is nothing you could do that would change my desire to offer you love and offer you the best of myself.